What Makes a Good Newsletter?
Isn't it time to re-tool and re-fuel your newsletter engines? Does your newsletter still look like it did before the Internet? Have you become more visual, accessible and interactive? Are you serving readers with useful information in the most usable way? Whether you're putting out an internal newsletter or marketing an external one, pick up some newsletter tips that will guarantee you better results.
You will review the:
- importance of niche-picking an audience in this age of mass customization
- pros and cons of the "bulletin-board," the "news-letter," and the "magaletter"
- importance above all else of saving readers time and ways to do that
- techniques of turning all information into useful information
- ways to make information immediately usable
- means and advantages of becoming more accessible and interactive