If you are still writing, editing and designing your publications the same way you did before the Web and the Internet, stop. Do the qualities that characterize a good Web site exist in your publications? What have you learned from the habits of readers of the Internet that you must now apply to your publications?
You will learn:
- the importance of brevity and clarity
- the need to layer information for different people at different times
- the importance of being user-friendly, navigable and interactive
- why all writers and editors must be thinking of presentation
- the need for chunking for today's readers